Located along the shore of White Earth Lake, each of our cozy cabins offer everything you need during your stay with us, including: satellite TV, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, range, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, shower or tub, bed linens, blankets, futon sofa, pillows and soft water. Please bring soap, detergent, dish soap, bath and beach towels. Reservation Policy
- Secure your reservation with your deposit within ten days by check or immediately by credit card. Summer reservations must be guaranteed with deposit by February 1st. Written receipt will be sent for mailed in deposits
- To avoid any misunderstandings, you will be billed for the number nights of your reservation, so please check your dates carefully.
- Due to our quaint size and location, any cancellation affects us significantly. Consequently, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- Deposit refund policy for reservations cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival date: complete refund of your deposit, less $50 cancellation fee.
- Deposits for reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date will not be refunded.
Additional Details Two-day minimum on all cabin rentals. Check-In: 3PM & Check-Out 10AM *Maximum of two additional people per cabin
Required Deposits: $150 (less than one week) or $300 per week
Sales Tax: All rates are subject to Minnesota Sales Tax of 6.875%
Pets: We prefer that you leave your pet at home. However, if you do need to bring your pet along, rates are $15 per day or $75 per week, per pet. Please register your pet when you check in. Pet polices will be given at that time.
Last Minute Vacancies: During the peak summer season, cabins are rented out by the week. However, to inquire about last minute variances for weekend or weekday stays, please contact us.
Amenities: Just steps from the beach, all of our cabins offer everything you need to make your stay with us an enjoyable one.